- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Operational Technologies Architect
Operational Technologies Architect - West Sussex based - 6 months contract - £600 - £750 per day (can go perm after 6 months)
Operational Technologies Architect - West Sussex based - 6 months contract - £600 - £750 per day
Working for a leading utilities organisation, an opportunity has arisen for an OT Architect, you will support the ongoing transformation of IT including OT-IT for LAN / WAN and Internet of Things (IoT) You will be involved in all stages from architecture planning, design through to transition and implementation.
* Implementation of relevant OT Strategy initiatives, including the implementation IoT Reference and Decision Framework.
* Development and ongoing maintenance / support.
* Technical expertise and architectural solutions in infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas.
* Proactively identify issues and corrective actions necessary to sustain the environment.
* The ideal individual for the role will have a thorough understanding of all layers in the architecture stack from business information to data and technology.
* You will be working hand in hand with the IT Design Authority Function and head of IT Operations in implementing major developments and enhancements within the existing IT infrastructure.
You will be remediating 2G Core Network communications and replacing and updating with ADSL/4G Technologies.
As well as a solid Networking background, you will also need Operational Technologies experience - ideally working to DMP3 and MQTT standards and protocols.
* Active Directory/FIM / Linux and Unix. / Knowledge of VMware / Routers / Servers / TCP/IP / Firewalls / IDS / NAS / DNS / DHCP / SSL / VPN and IP Subnetting / EMC disc storage / CCNA(P)
This role is to start ASAP and West Sussex based - 6 months contract - £650 per day
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.