- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Digital Business Analyst
A globally operating business is seeking a Business Analyst with extensive experience working in a Digital/Ecommerce environment. This is a permanent, full-time position based in Surrey.
Our client, a globally operating business, is seeking a Digital Business Analyst to join the established PMO team based from their Head Office in Surrey. This job role will see you aligned to the Online and Ecommerce teams ensuring user requirements are understood and clearly documented.
Reporting to the Digital Programme Manager and working very closely with Project Managers, you will be supporting the delivery of key projects on the roadmap across differing work-streams. You must be comfortable picking up in-flight projects as well as working on projects from initiation through to completion.
Key tasks / duties include:
- Deliver business requirements, business process design and functional design activities for Digital and E-Commerce projects
- Create any relevant as-is and to-be process flows / swim lane diagrams for projects
- Translate business requirements into clear functional business specifications in Jira and Confluence.
- Document project requirements through the writing of user stories supported by explicit acceptance criteria
Key experience required:
- Proven experience across a range of E-Commerce technologies and platforms
- Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP experience desirable)
- Experience of software development tools, such as Jira and Confluence
This is an extremely visible and influential job role that will play a key role in the delivery of the Digital Project roadmap. You will need to possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable managing stakeholders of varying levels of seniority and experience.
On offer is the opportunity to join a business that is currently investing in their future growth and capitalising on their already impressive reputation.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.