- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior (.NET) Developer
A Senior (.NET) Developer is required on a perm basis, based in Spalding, Lincolnshire (working onsite, no remote working)
Working for an exciting digital agency that focus heavily on design, rebranding, website and bespoke software development as well as legacy system support and maintenance.
As a senior developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. You will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build enterprise systems. One of your key skills will be fault finding and technical challenges.
Experience/skills required -
Umbraco as a CMS platform so any experience of this would be a major plus.
You should also have a sound knowledge of:
* .NET framework 4.5+ and .NET solutions
* Umbraco - very desirable
* Database design and usage
* HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS/SASS ideally)
* Responsive web design techniques
* Web optimisation and performance tuning
* Source control
* Ability to develop APIs for use by external parties and web pages
* Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff
This role is to start asap and will pay between £40k and £50k plus excellent benefits.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.