- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
I am looking for someone who can apply software design and development skills for new build, enhancement/maintenance and operational support. If this sounds like you then please continue reading
In the role you will need to do the following;
- Deliver quality unit tested code within project time and budget constraints and/or support & maintenance SLA's
- Ensure delivered code matches functional requirements, resolves root cause of incidents and meets Customer expectation (and User Experience)
- Cater for non-functional aspects required of the software programs/scripts including suitable unit testing prior to deployment to formal non-functional testing
- Identify risks and issues impacting your tasks and contribute in their mitigation and resolution, owning actions to resolve simple and moderately complex items.
- Apply governance and quality controls (e.g. code review, change and release management)
- Collaborates, taking guidance and input but also in providing guidance to peers and other stakeholders
- Initiates and contributes to the formulation of new ideas and initiatives, taking the lead on more straightforward items to improve capabilities, ways of working within the team.
- Plans and schedules own work, taking the initiative to resolve issues that occur in execution
- Demonstrate how own tasks contribute to the IT Objectives Framework, show awareness of Business as well as IT strategies, suggest appropriate personal objectives
- Establishes and maintains good working relations with other areas of IT (Analysis, Testing, Operations, Support)
If you have experience in the above please apply below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.