- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Project Consultant - SAP (11 Month FTC)
An initial 11 month Fixed Term Contract job role, joining a global business as SAP Senior Consultant. You will execute pitches/proposals and take ownership of projects from planning through to delivery.
This ERP Senior Consultant job role is initially an 11 month Fixed Term Contract.
Joining this global business you will work closely with and face into a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders in support of pre-sales and project delivery in SAP. In a largely autonomous role you will interact with stakeholders across IT and the wider business responsible not only for leadership of current ERP projects but also to develop new business opportunities.
- The role requires strong knowledge for business practices in sales & logistics area, and also process knowledge in SAP(Both ECC and S/4HANA)
- You will be required to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills effective to pursue new projects and / or enhancements for stakeholders
- Build relationship with customer stakeholder and execute producing and pitching proposals to the customer.
- Ownership of all ICT business development projects from planning through to delivery.
- Building quarterly and yearly strategy as well as action plan for ICT business development
- Identifying the weak areas in processes and provide recommendations / solutions for improvements
- Identify and implement improvements to systems and its applications to meet forecast business requirements
- Work cross-functionally on major projects, contributing expertise and advice to ensure successful project completion
- ERP advance skills mainly for SAP FI/CO.
- S/4HANA and Fiori Apps.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills by dedicated tools
- Customer focused
- Ability to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with a fast paced environment in a role providing visibility and influence. It will require sound SAP knowledge demonstrated by at least 2 lifecycles of ERP projects based on S/4HANA.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.