- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Dynamics CRM Developer (part-remote after Covid)
Dynamics CRM Developer (part-remote)
Peterborough / remote
A new opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Developer has arisen near Peterborough. The role is working for a growing digital agency.
The company have performed very well this year despite Covid and are continuing to grow - they are a very secure and well established outfit with long term projects.
In this position you can work from home up to 4 days per week (fully from home during Covid). There is a fantastic office environment with a friendly and welcoming team when you do need to come in.
There are 2 positions availavle at differing levels of seniority.
- Plug in Development
- CRM customisation
- Workflow development
- Custom action development
- API Integration and Development
- Business Process Flows
- Participate in CRM Technical upgrades
- Deployment of solutions to all test and production environments
- Technical and functional documentation creation
- Estimates for proposed solutions
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics CRM platform / core modules and technologies
- Hands on experience with design and delivery of high-volume enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions
- Implementation of CRM customisations, plugins, workflows and integrations
- Experience in TFS (Team Foundation Server) and version control
- Configuring Dynamics 365 entities, views and dashboards
- Understand CRM security model
- Experience in performing unit and systems tests of developed solutions
- Experience of integrating CRM and other applications, preferably with Microsoft BizTalk
- Produce scalable and re-useable code
This role will pay up to 60K per annum plus benefits
To apply to this position please click apply or email me at keiran . pallot @ networkers technology . com
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship
Peterborough / Spalding / Boston / Lincolnshire / Cambridgeshire
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.