- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Have you got expriance across Frieght and dealing wih an IMOS system? Has your career taaken you into a more IT focused role where understanding business analysis is now part of your day to day? Well keep reading...
We are looking for a Functional Analyst whose primary focus is to support our Biomass & LNG business platforms on their Freight operations via IT systems:
The main activities of this support analyst role are:
- Administrating & support user requests on vendor-based freight management system IMOS
- Empower business users to carry out their day-to-day operations effectively (e.g. on deal bookings, voyage scheduling, PnL calculation & reporting, back-office controls and quality checks, invoicing & interfacing with accounting systems)
- Understand & address new business needs by leveraging vendor system functionalities & custom development
- Liaise with IMOS vendor on software issues, customizations, version upgrade
- Coordinate UAT & production deployment of new system functionalities
- Create custom reports & dashboards using Power BI
- Write and update technical documentations in English and make them available to the team
- Provide training to business users & other team members
- 5+ years as a functional or business analyst, preferably in commodity and/or financial trading industry
- 3+ years of working experience with Veson IMOS
- Good knowledge of physical commodities trading (ideally LNG & biomass, experience with other commodities is also valued)
- Experience with any ETRM systems (e.g. Allegro, OpenLink, Orchestrade) would be a big plus
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical solution with good design & supportability
- Experience with Power BI (or similar BI tools) is a plus
- Good knowledge of key indicators such as PnL, MtM, … to assist business in reconciling economical and accounting PnL
- Good communication skills, especially when engaging with different stakeholders
- Ability to work with global teams effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and dealing with constraints
- Strong discipline in documentation
If you feel like you are an ideal match for this role please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below and I will be more than happy to discuss further details with you.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.