- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Head of Data & BI
Head of Data & BI - Microsoft, SQL, Azure, Data warehouse, visualisation, analytics - Poole - with an element of being hands on you will drive data and BI strategy and design to transform data and BI infrastructure and data driven decisions.
Head of Data & BI - Microsoft, SQL, Azure cloud, Data warehouse, data visualisation, analytics, agile, DevOps, PowerBI, Qlikview - Poole - with an element of still being hands on you will drive data and BI strategy and design to transform data and BI infrastructure and data driven decisions
In this business critical role you will be working closely with senior stakeholders across the company to establish their data needs and define and deliver on a strategy to optimise and modern the approach. Managing a small but growing team, you'll still retain an element of hands on delivery and integration as part of a stream of projects as well as providing a subject matter expertise and inward facing consultancy.
Predominantly a Microsoft house, ideal applicants will have design, build & development experience of most of the following:
- Microsoft Data & BI Infrastructure - SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Azure cloud services
- Data Warehouses & Data Lakes
- BI reporting, data visualisation and analytics tools - eg PowerBI, /Qlikview (desirable)
- Other data warehouse / BI tools like Cognos / Teradata (desirable)
- An understanding of DevOps, Agile, Scrum / Kanban development environments
- A thorough understanding of 'Big Data'
- Ideally some experience or understanding of data Mining and machine learning techniques
The role will be working from home for the immediate future and then a mix of home and office based with some very occasional travel required across the UK. A base salary of up to £75k is on offer (dependant on experience).
Head of Data & Business Intelligence - Poole - Microsoft, SQL, Azure, Data warehouse, big data
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.