- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers are working with a leading Life Science organisation that are looking to expand their Testing team.
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the quality assurance and testing of a number of exciting web applications developed in the Life Sciences sector. Working closely with development teams and business users, the Test Engineer will ensure delivered functionality meets acceptance criteria throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Working with project teams to define test strategies
- Able to work on numerous concurrent projects, and manage work/issue logs with numerous teams/developers.
- Understanding of user stories and requirements in order to test deployed functionality passes acceptance criteria
- Execution of system testing
- Documenting of test cases
- Development and execution of automated regression test suite
- Sourcing of test data
- Documenting of defects in a defect management tool
- Reporting of status of defects in a releaseEssential
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong experience of testing across a range of websites and applications
- Knowledge and experience of testing API's
- Selenium (or similar Automated Test Package)
- Test Script/Case/Report writing
- Solid Cross Browser Testing experience
- In depth experience of a bug tracking tool - JIRA or similar
- Experience with databases (Mysql), for example performing SQL queries to validate test results
- Experience with Performance, Scale, Load or Stress testing
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of LIMS systems.
- Experience of working in a GXP environment
- Experience with UAT testing
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.