- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Principal DevOps Platform Engineer
I have a really exciting opportunity for a Principal AWS DevOps Engineer to join a Healthtech start-up company in central London.
The role will enable you the autonomy to build and design the AWS Cloud Platform and DevOps environment and support the businesses online mental health support application.
The successful candidate MUST have a strong background in the implementation, build, design and maintenance of AWS DevOps platforms within a start-up environment.
Ansible, Terraform, AWS Cloud, DevOps, Chef, Kubernetes
- You must have worked within a start-up environment within the last 2 years
- AWS subject matter expert
- Experience within a highly regulated environment (eg. health, financial)
- Leading the design and implementation of AWS and DevOps platforms within a start-up environment
- The role will begin as remote, though once safe to do so the expectation will be that you work from the office in Central London
- We are unable to offer sponsorship to candidates who do not hold a valid UK/EU passport or right to work VISA.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.