- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Project manager (Current UKIC DV Clearance required)
UKIC DV Cleared Project Manager - This is an exciting PM role managing software development projects pertaining to National Security. This role requires current UKIC DV Agency clearance in order to be considered
DV Cleared Project Manager - This is an exciting PM role managing software development projects pertaining to National Security.
This role requires current Enhanced (UKIC) DV Agency clearance in order to be considered due to the urgency of the role.
You will be working with one of the most innovative and exciting R&D companies in the country, managing multiple projects ranging from small research projects (circa £50k) through to multi-million pound deliveries. You will need a strong technical background in order to work closely with engineers and developers, current enhanced DV clearance and experience in a national security setting.
- Good project management experience demonstrating the above responsibilities and tasks in a comparable business.
- Can apply new and modern agile techniques
- APMP and/or PRINCE2 qualifications are desirable.
- Experience in the delivery of software related projects. This should include managing of engineering teams developing software and hardware solutions that go beyond supply and fit.
- Experience delivering to technically adept customers, ideally including exposure to government departments / National Security domain.
- Be confident in the shaping and delivery of work using milestone-based planning and control or agile approaches.
- Experience of working in the development of solutions for cybersecurity, business intelligence, communications or information security.
- Current enhanced DV clearance
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.