- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Microsoft Dynamics Instructor - UK based
Working as the recruitment partner for Firebrand Training, we are looking for a UK based Dynamics Instructor to join their world famous training team.
We have an opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics Subject Matter Expert/Instructor able to demonstrate these essential accreditations, skills and attributes.
- MD365CEC - Power Platform+ Dynamics 365 Core (MB-200)
- MD365CSF - Dynamics 365 for Customer service functional consultant associate (MB-230)
- MD365SF - Dynamics 365 for sales functional consultant associate (MB-210)
- MD365F - Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (MB-901)
- MD365FOF - Dynamics 365 for finance and operations, manufacturing functional consultant associate. (MB-310)
- MD365FOS - Dynamics Functional Consultant Supply Chain Management (MB-330)
- Minimum 2 years working with Dynamics products
- Be a Microsoft certified Trainer
- Highly focused and self-motivated individual.
- Flexibility towards working hours.
- Deliver world class training courses for which you must be certified/qualified to the standards required. Firebrand can provide you with these qualifications.
- Continually develop an expertise across multiple fields through personal development and accreditation activities
- Develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking and engage with the community relating to your area of expertise.
- Train to high quality and organisational standards in order for delegates to achieve outlined objectives and pass the examinations.
- Liaise with other Instructors, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Learning Resources Manager (LRM), you'll identify curriculum updates and enhancements. Creating justification proposals for submission to the Firebrand Training Product Team to support learner needs and outcomes.
- Employ Technical Authoring capabilities to contribute to the development/revision of appropriate curriculum, where necessary liaising on such activities with the SME.
- Work with Product Managers to ensure that courseware and other supporting materials for courses delivered and Pre-Reading materials are appropriately maintained as current.
- Support fellow Instructors and the Curriculum Manager in the adoption of new products.
- Work with Vendor Partners and Customers where bespoke training requirements are identified to develop and deliver suitably appropriate training solutions to their specification needs.
- Support the business in conception, development and maintenance of internal systems to drive efficiency and create a Centre of Excellence in such systems.
- Ensure all appropriate Education systems are updated with relevant learner information following course delivery.
- You will be responsible for teaching 11 days per month + a few development/preparation days
- Teaching Days typically starting on a Sunday evening, then working 9:00am to 9:00pm through the duration of the course
- Development/Preparation Days are typically 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday (home based)
- Overtime is payable for additional hours worked.
Place of Work
You could occasionally be asked to teach at some of Firebrands other European centres.
£40,000 - £50,000
BUPA Medical/Dental Care, our workplace Pension Scheme and Life Assurance, our Ride2Work scheme, 23 days' paid holiday (plus an extra day to support your chosen charity), time off over Christmas, an annual bonus (profit chare scheme), a sabbatical rewarded for long service and access to our accelerated training.
Our company Code
We're very proud of our Company Code which was built collaboratively by the whole Firebrand team. We live and breathe it every day and will expect you to do so too. As you get to know the business and your colleagues, you'll see how our code comes to life.
Hungry - Be successful, hit your targets and get better at what you do.
Open - You're open to new ideas and change.
Care - We care about what we do and act with honesty and integrity.
Fun - Work should be fun, fulfilling and exciting.
How to apply or find out more
Alderwood have been instructed as the recruitment partner for Firebrand Training.
To apply or find out more about this position, please contact Ryan Hammond @ Alderwood Recruitment:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.