- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Lead Integration Engineer
Networkers are working exclusively with an awesome FinTech payments startup that are one of the most disruptive companies to enter the Payments market!
Integration Technical Lead
As an Integration technical lead, you will be responsible for the design and development of Spring based portal components and services. You will be working in a fast-paced start-up environment and must have expertise in the following cutting-edge technologies Java, Spring Boot, Kubernetes and various AWS services to build on micro-services cloud architecture
A dynamic Fintech founded in 2016 with the goal of creating cutting edge payment technology.
Their vision is to be the payment industry's most merchant centric provider and have created a platform that can connect via a simple API connection to the world's payment ecosystem. They excel at bringing transparency, efficiency and competition to the payments market. Alongside this, they are one of the biggest disruptors to the Payments industry in years!
- Experience in web development and cloud technologies.
- Experience in building resilient applications based on java 8, Spring boot, rest, soap services etc.
- Proficient in spring micro service architecture using spring gateway or Netflix stack components like zuul, eureka, ribbon, hystrix etc.
- Exposure to AWS Services/concepts like - ecs, ecr, api gateway, security groups, autoscale, cloud formation etc.
- Expertise in DevOPS tools and frameworks like jenkins, bamboo, CI/CD Pipeline, ansible, chef, containers etc.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL database systems like postgres, mongo or Dynamo dB
If this sounds like you then please hit apply!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.