- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Application Integration Project Manager
Our client, a leading utilities company, is requiring an Application Integration specialist Project Manager.
Our client, a leading utilities company, is requiring an Application Integration specialist Project Manager, with proven 10+ years' of hands on technical experience of deploying new integration platforms, migrating legacy interfaces and data integration.
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, management and delivery of project(s) within a programme. The project(s) will deliver on an agreed objective within an agreed timescale, budget and quality constraints.
- Managing any assigned projects to provide the deliverables needed by the organisation
- Planning the project and monitoring any dependencies with other initiatives
- Managing risks and issues, ensuring each has an owner and that appropriate mitigation is in place
- Keeping the project within budget
- Mobilising temporary project teams, providing task management and motivating staff to deliver to challenging timescales
- Ensuring that the quality of the project's deliverables are acceptable, balancing this against time and quality
- Participate fully as a professional member of the Change Delivery team to ensure a high performing environment.
- Integration product capabilities, ideally Software AG
- Proven experience of file transfer mechanism, new integration platforms/APIs
- Porting or migration projects from legacy integration footprints to modern integration landscapes
- Large application implementations with significant integration components including ESB, web-services, file transfers, point to point integrations
- Large projects or programmes with multiple projects or work streams operating in parallel with internal and external dependencies
- Projects with significant third party dependencies and stakeholder management to align delivery timeframes and testing
- Professional Project Management accreditation e.g. OGC's Prince2 or PMP
- Solid and demonstrable experience of successful project delivery across a number of project domains and environments e.g. procurement, IT, organisational change
- An ability to remain positive, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to find pragmatic solutions to challenges
- An ability to influence decision makers and drive change in the behaviour of others
- Personally credible and able to gain respect and trust from stakeholders
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Resilient under pressure and able to work in a constantly changing environment.
Hands on technical experience of the above mentioned points is essential for this role, general project managers without this experience need not apply.
Contract for an initial 6 months paying in the region of £550-650 per day depending on experience. Role to be based in Worthing, West Sussex but to be predominantly remote to begin with, and to start as soon as possible with current interview process taking place via video calls due to Social Distancing practices.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.