- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Operations Consultant - Adobe Campaign
I have an exciting permanent position for an experianced Adobe Campaign Operations Manager to join a global tehcnology leader.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
A leading high-tech company is looking to manage the Operations capabilities of their Adobe Campaign solution across Europe. We are looking for an experienced Adobe Campaign (Classic) Consultant with Operations experience can provide a role of leadership within the campaign execution team.
You will need to operate in a fast moving environment and provide the technical bridge between the campaign briefings and operations team, having a solid understanding of the full end-to-end campaign process, from brief to delivery, and working with internal stakeholders in order to ensure that campaign deadlines are achieved.
To succeed in this role a strong background with Adobe Campaign is essential (Note: other equivalent tools could be considered based on the candidate).
You will be expected to understand the technical configurations in place with the existing Adobe Campaign solution, and provide a bridge to users to aid understanding how to build and execute campaigns within the tool. This could cover roles such as training, optimisation, best practice and management of the execution team.
You will act as one of the gatekeepers to ensure quality control, and also help to provide reporting if required. You will also be expected to own the documentation that is required to support the operations execution.
You will also provide the link to the existing in-house technical team to discuss and potentially assist in the engineering of existing solutions or new features that may be required. You will also be expected to provide input into future direction of how we work with Adobe Campaign given the role will place you in the front line with the clients and current campaign use cases.
This role requires strong consultancy skills and you will be expected to take the lead within the operations team for any technical considerations that may require engagement with our client.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years' experience using Adobe Campaign Classic (v6/7)
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- 2+ years' background within an Adobe Campaign Operations role showing experience of best practice, client engagement…
- 3+ years Digital Marketing Experience
- Experience in programming, product configuration and integration of Adobe Campaign and/or other marketing cloud solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
- Adobe Campaign certification - preferably Business Practitioner
- Qlik data analytics experience
- Estimations and PM Methodologies
- Training experience
- Additional experience of other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions (AA, AEM, AAM etc)
- Engagement with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Big brand experience
- Global or European experience an advantage
- Issue resolution and escalation
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.