- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Business Partner
IT Business Partner required for a 6 month fixed term contract (potential to go perm) based in Central London - starting remotely. Salary - 60k - 70k pro-rata
Working for a leading Energy organisation, as IT Business Partner you will be responsible for the IT account management of the UK Business Platform, focused on developing customer relationships, managing the incoming demand for changes to IT services. You will assist in the coordinating of delivery driving change in technology services ensuring alignment to both business and IT strategies.
The Business Partner is key to gaining customer satisfaction and pivotal in initiating IT changes and dealing with IT service escalations to meet the needs of the UK Business Platform. In this role you will be the voice of IT to the business and the voice of the business to IT. The role needs strong business partnerships between the business and the IT team including subject matter experts.
- Ensuring alignment between the business and IT
- Creation of domain roadmaps with the business division/sector
- Understand the business demand and priorities
- Maintain the pipeline of project ideas for the business area
- Prepare the relevant Sector and Governance Committee meetings and chair as appropriate
- Adhere to the UKBU IT Portfolio and Project Management processes and other appropriate policies as required
- Drive the early project stages (Idea and Shaping) on behalf of the business owners
- liaise with a broad range of stakeholdersExperience required:
- Must be a strategic thinker, good relationship building skills, self-starter, good business analysis skills, understanding of broad set of IT terms and technologies
- Formulates strategies with the business and approaches to clarify and achieve the vision and objectives of the business
- Significant experience in understanding the delivery and management of an IT business
- Leadership experience in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Experience of responding and contributing to IT bids
- Experience in Energy Trading & Risk Management and Asset Operations (ETRM)
- Previous demonstrable experience in successfully dealing with senior stakeholders up to Board level
- Experience in gathering business requirements
- Experience of producing reports for senior stakeholders
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.