- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Trainee Accountant/Finance Analyst
Our client is now looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join them in Ealing, London
- May perform a variety of financial activities, including (but not limited to) Accounting, financial planning analysis and taxation
- Maintains accounting, financial, and reporting policies and controls.
- Supports medium to large scale complex projects, project teams and initiatives to address business needs in support of a Finance program/process
- Assists with the execution and management of processes, controls and procedures necessary to produce financial reporting that meets the needs of Corporate or BU management.
- Focus on development of technical capabilities in the areas of accounting guidance, design and operation of controls, governance, policy and project management
- Previous experience in an accounting role with a large scale organization
- Familiarity with common financial systems and experience in system interaction.
- Experience working in a global organization (preferred)
- Effective communication skills expressed through conversation, instructing, written memos, written work instructions and flow charts.
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to successfully represent data and ideas.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead special projects.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably oracle
Essential Qualifications (if applicable)
- Undergraduate degree with major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Working towards certified Public Accountant (CPA) or CIMA preferred
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.