- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IN Domain Tester
Our client, a global enginerring consutlancy, are now looking for an IN Domain Tester to join them in Newbury
- Develop test strategies and contribute to the development of test scripts
- Provide assistance to the test teams in setting up environments and provide feedback and analysis on test activities/results
- Produce test plans and reports
- Analyse and identify business risk areas and impacts
- Identify user requirements to enable test execution
- Mentor and lead testing phases across the duration of the programme, including the training of staff in test execution
- Responsible for release governance with the ability to articulate and manage go / no go decisions
- Team management and coordination with 3rd party suppliers
- Day to day planning and control of programmes QA activities
- Extensive experience in the telecom domain including Intelligent Network Platform/Applications/Online Charging System(Surepay).
- Extensive experience in protocols like Diameter (Ro, Gx, Gy,Sy,Cx,S6a,Sh,SWx and Zh)/SS7/SIGTRAN(INAP,CAP and MAP) and SIP.
- Extensive experience in Nokia Surepay OCS. (Online charging System)
- Knowledge of end to end call flows - Voice (CS and IMS), SMS, Data and MMS
- Experience in customer handling.
- Tools: Wireshark and MGTS.
- Scripting: Shell
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.