- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Project Manager- EMIS
A Project Manager is required on a 24 month contract based in Essex
Working outside of IR35 you will be working for a large Public Sector Organisation as part of a large EMIS project. You will be working between Clinical and ITT staff to facilitate the delivery of a multidisciplinary project. The Project Manager will work through the development lifecycle of this project so working from inception and handing over to BAU.
* A good track record of successfully delivering tech projects (Emis Ascribe ideally)
* Confident at building strong relationships with stakeholders and other teams
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Knowledge of different software delivery methodologies, including but not limited to Agile
* Brilliant organisational skills, able to plan and prioritise
* Working with multiple teams to include end user training
* Management of a team of staff helping to deliver the end product
This role will start ASAP and will pay between £300 - £425 umbrella/deemed ltd per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.