- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Network Voice Field Engineer
A Network Voice Field Engineer is required on a permanent basis working in Worthing.
Working for a leading utilities company you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the data and voice network and monitoring equipment across all the infrastructure.
- Work as scheduled and directed by the Network Operations Team operational workload.
- Support and maintain the telemetry infrastructure which underpins the company's operational business and enterprise reporting requirements.
- Liaise and support 3rd party contractors to resolve ADSL and PSTN faults.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data and voice communication issues across the strategic network.
- To produce service improvement initiatives to increase the performance and resilience of the in scope technology.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of 2nd/3rd line support for all Network and Voice related issues.
- Demonstrates fundamental basic knowledge and understanding in 2 or more of the following areas: IP, Data, and Transmission, Voice Switching, WAN /LAN technology and/or networking equipment.
- Employs a structured approach to questioning and adopts a logical troubleshooting methodology.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- General knowledge of IT hardware and peripherals.
- Experience within a field operations environment of a mobile or telecommunications network provider would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrates the ability to diagnose / resolve issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral English.
- Demonstrates an ability to execute planned activities within expected timeframes.
- Demonstrates the ability to work efficiently as per clearly communicated planned assignments and timeframes. Able to contribute to the teams overall results.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.