- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Marketing Manager (Security)
Our client is now looking for a Home based Marketing Manager to support a nunber of regional based marketing campaigns
Reporting to the Marketing Director, and working with regional sales teams to prioritize global campaigns to drive a regional pipeline, the successful candidate will design, implement, analyze and integrate campaigns using SalesForce and Eloqua.
You will need excellent people skills as you support a virtual large scale Sales team, working with them to drive revenue and align local requirements to global campaigns.
- Execute and manage marketing campaigns
- Report on program progress and metrics to allow for closed-loop program management
- Utilize database management tools to generate prospect lists, provide segmentation, and track conversions
- Implement and localise corporate marketing programmes into EMEA
- Provide input and feedback to leadership teams on planned marketing campaigns and results
- Work with offshore teams to localise global strategies and campaigns
- Work closely with a sales team to communicate programs and enable their successful participation
- Work closely with the relevant SME's and Partners for any campaign
- Work with the regional PR team to develop internal win stories and external case studies
- Coordinate and support national events regionally
- Events support within your industry and region
Skills, Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience of integrated campaign planning, demand generation, events, and lead management
- Ability to provide reporting and analysis for regional programs
- Experience with Salesforce, Eloqua and lead management tools
- Exceptional communications both written and spoken, with a strong requirement for collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to move leads through the sales process
- Team-oriented, energetic and an innovative thinker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Experience within the Security Services industry would be very advantageous
- Experience working at an information technology organization in a demand generation role a plus.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.