Based in Chalfont, Emley Moor or Winchester
This role will is situated in the Networks Operations Security team, who are responsible for providing 2nd/3rd line technical support and ensuring that we are delivering operational services within the agreed SLA's. You will provide complex and varied security solutions that serve our entire portfolio.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide technical guidance to technical teams within Arqiva on network related work to ensure we provide solutions that fulfil our customer's requests while not comprising on quality.
- Actively work on service improvement plans to drive service performance improvements and identify cost savings or increase in efficiency.
- Provide full lifecycle management of network/security devices including reviewing and implementing security upgrades and decommissioning tasks.
- Maintain the security of the Arqiva network including implementing measures to safeguard Arqiva.
- Work with the IT and Network Engineering teams to ensure that network solutions are transitioned into the live environment without issue and in line with all service requirements
- Plan and participate in BCDR planning and testing of critical security/network infrastructure systems for Arqiva and its customers
Experience of the following is required:
- Experience within an Operational Security support role.
- Experienced in troubleshooting complex networks/security environments.
- Excellent knowledge of firewall devices including Checkpoint Cisco, Fortigate, Junpier, ACS, ISE, CSM, Hard and Virtual solutions.
- Extensive experience of configuring and troubleshooting IDS/IPS systems
- Experience of troubleshooting Data Centre security/network environments
- In depth knowledge of Radius authentication systems
- Good understanding of Proxy functions
- Working knowledge for F5 load balancers including APM module.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining HSM devices
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.