- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior CRO & UX Manager
LONDON NOT ESSENTIAL, OTHER LOCATIONS CONSIDERED.
The role will work across the digital ecosystem to define & shape the digital plan - specifically focusing on the UX and CRO strategy for all sites and products.
You'll work collaboratively with colleagues in eCommerce and Marketing, as well as wider teams across the business to help you deliver your plans to drive our UX and CRO programme forward.
You will also be working with the web analyst to understand gaps and opportunities that can be improve website journeys and therefore increase conversion and profit.
The team is responsible for making limited changes to the site so this role will need web coding experience and detailed experience of managing a content management system. The team manages a matrix of 3rd party specialists so the successful candidate will need experience of managing agencies too.
- Sets the CRO and UX strategy across all UK/ROI sites within the annual plan - working with specialist agencies and other internal stakeholders. This will include end to end management of the UX/CRO plan from conception to ensuring it's delivery through the relevant third parties.
- Is the key lead on feeding into the annual global CRO and UX plan.
- As a self starter, initiative projects that can identify CRO and UX opportunities and gaps that can then be optimised. This will require working with the web analyst to gain a high level of understanding across all parts of the sites managed by the UK/ROI and Spain team.
- Brief agencies and internal personnel on needs for CRO and UX - this includes briefing reporting to the global and UK web analysts.
- Continually manages the CRO and UX plan ensuring there is a constant optimisation of UX and CRO. This role will recommend and implement change (themselves or via 3rd party agencies) - ensuring a test and learn approach is adopted using best practice/industry techniques and ensuring KPIs are set. This will include devising a test roadmap including AB and MVT testing as well as live user testing.
- Develops and implements an ongoing measurement framework for CRO and UX changes reporting to senior stakeholders on results. This should integrate into the wider department KPIs.
- Initiate a project to implement personalisation and behavioural targeting, and turn this into a new area of growth for the business.
- Work with the offline and other parts of the digital teams to look at attribution modelling
- Asses site speeds and issues with performance, internal search analysis and work with the global team and agencies to improve.
- Work with the Ecommerce team to understand the end to end journey, set CRO and UX goals and continually optimise for this.
- Responsible for board pack updated on CRO and UX and updates to the Head of Department/Marketing Director as well as regular reporting updates for marketing managers for relevant areas.
- Manages the technical CRO agency contracts as well as the day to day relationships.
- Is technically able to make changes to content and structure on the site including ensuring tagging is in place and best practice is adhered to.
- Ensures all trading request are implemented at speed. This will include managing the team and any agencies that can deliver the changes.
- Oversees the structure of the sites including mobile, ipad across all products.
- Is the brand guardian for the site and ensures brand digital design templates are in place and adhered to, especially in the test and learn environment.
- Works with the product team and wider marketing team to ensure all pages best represent the products and campaign but ensure the conversion rates are not impacted and always improving
- Works with the content team to ensure we have an integrated approach the website overall. This includes working with the paid and content teams to assess the impact of optimising content and paid vs CRO improvements - thus assessing spend across the digital eco system.
- Work with online and offline teams to initiate attribution modelling.
- Work with the CRM teams to design a segmented approach to digital/CRM. Ensure segments are continually optimised.
- Defines the measurement framework for the UK team and ensures the global analysis adheres to this. Is a high level touchpoint for the global team.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a technical digital marketing role (in CRO and UX space - or paid or content roles in digital).
- Strategic thinking in the digital space accompanied by a high level of activation experience. This is a strategic role that is expected to be very hand-on in leading and implementing change.
- An excellent knowledge of paid and content within the digital space.
- Ability to code and lead a technical team.
- Excellent analytical thinking and desired knowledge of statistical packages*
- Ability to handle and run multiple projects.
- Ability to work in x-functional teams and to present "upwards and downwards".
- A keen attention to detail
- Analytic mind and used to working in a structured test and learn environment. Experience in working closely with a web analyst.
- Agency management.
- Detailed knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A broad understanding of data and digital marketing
- Good understanding of the google stack.
- Experience of working within Digital Marketing for a retailer
- Desired knowledge of Qubit* and VWO*
- Desired knowledge of Adobe and Tableau*.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.