- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Locations considered for this role: London, Southampton, Guernsey. Some travel 1-2 days per week may be required depending on successful candidate's location.
The web analyst will be responsible for setting up and running reports for the Digital Marketing team as well as the wider business. It will provide insight and recommendations to continually improve, and will work with multiple stakeholders within the UK marketing, Global marketing teams plus any 3rd parties in setting up a test and learn roadmap across paid and organic.
- Sets the web analysis strategy for the UK/ROI and Spanish market. Working with the Global analytics functions to feed in any requirements and help shape the digital roadmap.
- Work with the Global web specialists to understand and challenge key KPIs and conversion metrics.
- Is highly experienced in Google Analytics and can use data visualisation software to present analysis (eg Tableau and Data Studio)
- Desired knowledge of analytical tools to assess CRO and UX (eg Hotjar, Content Square, Qubit).
- Detailed analysis of digital performance - analysing traffic, conversion, revenue, booking metrics and drivers of performance
- Ideally experience with consumer e-commerce data - assessing multiple data sets including product and SKU data.
- Trend analysis across digital KPIs and wider sales measures
- Developing reporting frameworks to support monitoring of specific commercial, marketing, eCRM and onsite user experience programmes
- Supporting commercial decision making and the delivery of key projects through liaison with stakeholders, presenting findings, and supporting functional teams to drive delivery
- Ideally experience with assessing digital and CRM data - eg assessing email data through to purchase online.
- Able to communicate complex data in simple language and provide key actionable insights - to cascade upwards and downwards,
- Experience creating dashboards and automating reports using visualisation software (eg PowerBI)
- Work with the digital specialists to recommend MV/or AB testing, session tracking and customer journey mapping that can be continually optimised.
- Is responsible for setting a measurement framework for specific campaigns that can be fed into a wider Integrated Campaign Review. This will require working with relevant 3rd parties and external agencies.
- Tracking digital activity to understanding customer behaviour segment or customer type - this includes working with the CRM agency and internal team.
- Managing and evaluating digital marketing performance for paid media. Assessing spend and liaising with the marketing managers and media agencies to optimise where relevant.
- Competitor assessment across key KPIs - providing regular insights to the marketing community.
- Initiating regular and accurate reporting, highlighting key areas of interest and recommending future actions, plus setting up self-serve reporting for the digital and wider marketing and trading stakeholders.
- Working alongside the Business analysts to assess broader KPIs like profit by product.
- Working with the Insights team and wider Marketing to assess the offline to online impact including understanding web in the context of econometric reports and ideally devising and attribution model
- Working with the CRO and UX team to understand the gaps and opportunities online and recommending ways to optimise.
- Defines the measurement framework for the UK team and ensures the global analysis adheres to this.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced web analyst
- Experience in setting a strategy for analysis.
- An excellent knowledge of paid and content within the digital space.
- Ability to handle and run multiple projects.
- Ability to work in x-functional teams and to present "upwards and downwards".
- A keen attention to detail
- Analytic mind and used to working in a structured test and learn environment.
- Agency management.
- Detailed knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A broad understanding of data
- Good understanding of the google stack.
- Knowledge of Adobe and Tableau
- Knowledge of statistical package
- Knowledge of Qubit and VWO
- Knowledge of Content Square and Hotjar
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.