- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Our client is seeking an Application Tester to work as part of a team supporting clients in the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of conducting testing across several simultaneous streams or projects and be able to both design and execute tests as well as contributing to the development of appropriate test strategies.
Role and Objectives
- Work with the development team to ensure applications are suitable for release
- Developing performance test scripts
- Execution of performance test results and analysis of results
- Conducting non-functional testing, including performance measurement
- Designing, developing and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems. This could involve both Manual and Automated test scripts using appropriate test development tools and/or automation tools
- Creation of Test Artefacts such as Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Objectives, Test Specifications, Test Suites, Test Logs, Test Reports etc. using an iterative software development process
- Defect management including raising, tracking, providing debug information to Unisys developers or 3rd party teams and working directly with them to resolve the issues
- Experience with JMeter
- Experience with tools used for testing such as: Rational inc Clearcase & Clearquest, Quality Centre, Mercurial, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with manual, automation and performance testing
- Hold an ISEB/ISTQB testing qualification would be advantageous though not essential
- Experience working within an agile development team
- Experience undertaking user experience testing would be beneficial
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.