- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Lead who will be responsible for supporting and maintaining all aspects of IT Network, Server Hardware & Infrastructure located at local and remote facilities
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Lead who will be responsible for supporting and maintaining all aspects of IT Network, Server Hardware & Infrastructure located at local and remote facilities for one or more of the products that they provide to their clients.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable as well as having a broad technical hands-on knowledge of different infrastructure technologies.
Role and Objectives
- Support of infrastructure solutions for development, test and support teams
- Perform deployments, maintenance and optimisation of servers and other infrastructure items
- Analyse and resolve infrastructure issues
- Undertake software builds and transfers between environments
- Provide technical support and advice to members of the development, test and support teams
- Take responsibility for configuration management of the infrastructure environments
- Investigate and work with developers and other technical resources to resolve issues
- Develop a good understanding of all technologies involved in the solution
- Work closely with senior members of our team, providing ad hoc support as and when required
- Familiar with a variety of database technologies, such as Microsoft SQL, MariaDB, MongoDB and Neo4j
- Have experience with Windows Server, Linux, Active Directory, group policy, NTFS, security, Storage Area Network (SAN) environment administration
- Knowledge of some or all of the following technologies would be beneficial:
- Apache NiFi
- SmartAdmin (with AngularJS)
- Apache Kafka
- JBOSS Wildfly
- Spark, H2O.ai, Apache Zeppelin
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.