- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
BI SAP HANA Consultant
A BI SAP HANA Consultant is required on a permanent basis based in Cologne, Paderborn, Essen, Munich or Fürth.
Working for a global leader in digital transformation, the SAP BI Consultant will be responsible for the requirements analysis, cost estimation, conception of business processes and implementation of business processes in the area of SAP BI, Analytics & Big Data as well as planning and implementation of module, integration tests and training.
Other day to day duties will include -
* Creation of documentation considering the relevant methods and tools
* Coordination and implementation of standards in your own and adjacent work areas as well as delivering customer/user presentations and workshops at departmental level in English and German
* Development of know-how in innovative business or technological topics as well as active participation in internal knowledge management
* Cooperation with internal and external contact people at team leader level as well as offshore suppliers
* Proactively identify business opportunities within the ongoing project
Experience, skills and knowledge required -
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the field of business administration, business informatics, computer science, alternatively completed vocational training and relevant professional experience
* Professional and project experience in the area of consulting in the area of SAP BI, Analytics & Big Data, as well as the corresponding technologies such as SAP BW / 4HANA, SAP BPC, HANA Native, HADOOP, R & Python, Tensorflow or SAP Analytics Cloud
* Experience in implementing SAP introduction projects
* Experience in using methods and tools such as SAP Solution Manager
* Spoken and written German and English language skills
* Communicative and team-oriented personality
* Good presentation technology, independent and on-time work style, independent and secure communication with customers, team-oriented and responsible
* Willingness to travel
Our client offer the following benefits -
- over 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- personal development
- Career paths and prospects
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.