- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Digital Forensics & Incident Response Specialist
Our client is looking for Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) specialists to join the Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) and support when required.
Our client is looking for Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) specialists with skills or experience in host forensics, network forensics, incident management, threat intelligence, malware analysis and/or threat hunting to join the Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) and support when required.
This role would ideally suit specialists with experience in working on real-world cyber incident response engagements with availability to be called upon on demand.
You will be subject to an assessment process to align your skills and experience with the teams competency framework.
Key Responsibility Areas
Your key responsibility areas will include:
- Reporting directly to Cyber Incident Responders, supporting the professional delivery of all Cyber Incident Response services
- Acting as a subject matter specialist in digital forensics or incident response specialisms
- Advising clients on how to best respond to any given incident, from boardroom to boots-on-the-ground
- Advising clients on how to best implement mitigation measures which might prevent or limit future incidents
- Providing specialist cyber knowledge to clients and to the internal team
- Conducting threat hunting across available security devices and through operating system native or custom tooling and capability
- Developing threat intelligence such as the creation of YARA, OpenIOC and Snort signatures from the analysis of malware samples and output of incident investigations
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
We're looking for specialisms in:
- Evidence Handling
- Data Acquisition (Disk, Memory, Mobile, Cloud, Enterprise-wide)
- Digital Forensics (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Network Forensics
- Malware Analysis
- Threat Hunting
- Endpoint Detection and Response Tooling
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Incident Remediation and Recovery
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
The role will also involve:
- Occasional travel whilst conducting incident response work
- Candidate will require SC for this role but the role can commence on BPSS clearance This role requires access to UK Caveated information, therefore the candidate will require to have either sole or dual UK nationality.
PLEASE NOTE - Contractors will be signed onto a call-off contract to provide on-demand support when required for Incident Response or Digital Forensic jobs. There will be no obligation to take any jobs when they come in. Contractors will be managed with an internal framework to select the most appropriate resource based on availability and skills required.
Contract paying £650 per day which would run for a 24 month period.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.