- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Korean Speaking Project Coordinator
Our client is now looking for a Korean Speaking Project Coordinator to join them on an 11month fixed term contract in Surrey.
This new role in the Digital Innovation team based in Weybridge, U.K is responsible for supporting the planning and coordinating delivery of our clients business strategy and development
- Business strategy & development : Support the development of business strategy and planning to build new business opportunities
- Project support & coordination, including managing regular and ad-hoc reports
- Team administration including HR support
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Passion to learn, advance and deliver to make a difference
- Attention to detail and good analytical skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English and Korean
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.