- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Head of Collaboration Services
- My client has an opening on a contract basis in one of their Head of Application Services posts within their IT department. this role will Manage the service strategy, delivery and management of Collaboration Services for the business.
My client has an opening on a contract basis in one of their Head of Application Services posts within their IT department. The post is - Head of Collaboration Services - responsible for delivery of IT collaboration services to all UK divisions and sites for this Engineering company. Microsoft Stack technologies are in use here. E.g. Skype for Business, Office365 Groups, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Yammer etc.
I'm looking for someone with experience in Line, Project or Programme Management of this type of collaboration environment.
Duties it include:
- Manage the service strategy, delivery, and management of the Collaboration Services technology area and own the operational supplier and customer relationship for the service.
- Responsible for the management, development and support of a portfolio Enterprise level Collaboration applications including Intranet, Email, Messaging, Document Management and other associated collaboration applications with a team working focus in Engineering, Programme Management and Quality.
- Responsible for Web Application Development services comprising the UK Intranet, Internet and other associated collaboration applications utilising the Microsoft stack technologies, as used in Marketing, Communications, and other Back Office functions.
- Develop and implement a plan to rationalise all collaboration applications for optimum usability, performance, security, licensing and ease of maintenance.
- Effectively manage deliverables: Tickets, Small Works Projects and Technical leadership of major implementation and upgrade projects.
- Effectively manage team growth and development including mentoring, delegation, effective 1-2-1 discussions, quarterly Goal Reviews and personal development discussions. Lead your direct reports in accordance with policies and procedures
An Engineering background and with Quality management experience and knowledge of 6 Sigma will be extremely beneficial.
This role will require candidates to be eligible to gain UK security clearance
If this is your area of expertise then please apply
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.