- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
A Product Owner job role that will join a global business based in Surrey. You will possess proven experience as a product owner with software development teams.
This Product Owner job role will require proven experience leading the planning of product release plans and setting of expectations for delivery within Digital projects arena. Based from offices in Surrey, you will be joining a globally operating business with a fast moving environment and will require previous experience across a range of digital technologies and platforms.
You will provide the vision and direction to Agile Engineering team and stakeholders throughout delivery, therefore, you will possess a strong mix of both technical and functional experience in product information management, order management, payment processing, content management and front end UI.
You will be required to build effective working relationships across the wider business, able to communicate and translate business requirements into clear operational requirements for developers and possess excellent knowledge of development techniques such as Scrum, Agile and Waterfall.
Other key skills and experience required include:
- Excellent knowledge of web platforms and systems integration
- Experience in requirement gathering and proposal write-ups
- Strong analytical skills
- User focused mentality keeping the customer at the forefront whilst maintaining a commercial awareness
- Background planning and delivering projects within time and budget
- Owning product backlog and development for the product
- Agile, Scrum techniques
- Management of inbound customer feature requests, manage inbound customer defect fixes
This is an extremely visible job role and will require the successful applicant to use their experience to drive execution and delivery managing the product road-map and roll-out plan.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.