- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Data Analyst - Azure
Data Analyst Role 3 MONTHS with expectation this will be extended
Required to provide an additional role to the existing team. In the last 12 months client has migrated to an Azure platform and are looking to bring in a technical consultant to help increase the benefits of the new platform.
You will work with the existing Data Science team to support data requests from our clients
You must have a good understanding of how to work with data bricks within an Azure environment. In this case understand data structures and models, good understanding of SQL and able to work with the data warehouse and existing BI tools (eg Qlik).
Key role Duties
- Provide direction for data road map based on existing CDM
- Advise on potential options to maximise use of existing data
- Act as Azure data POC for all stakeholders
- Ownership of projects relating to this role, ability to manage these to completion
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A dynamic individual and a real data enthusiast, with a passion for putting the customer first
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- Project ownership and project deployment skills
- Candidates should demonstrate significant experience in working with very large data sets
- Provides vision and clear direction to inspire individuals and engages the team to deliver excellence
- Expert knowledge and understanding of implementing technical change in existing IT landscapes, specifically with a wide breadth of architectural experience in modernising current IT landscapes, specifically the digitisation of business activities.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clarity of requirements, the positioning of proposed solutions and securing the buy-in to the proposed solutions.
- An ability to connect with people, using a range of influence skills to drive results
- A passion for technology
- Experience in designing and building Data lake storage solutions
- Experience in implementing large data warehouse solutions using Kimball Methodologies
- Technical experience in
- Azure Data Bricks
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Storage (Blob & File Share)
- Microsoft SISS
- Airflow (nice to have)
For a Contractor application this would initially result in a 3 month contract with expectation this will be extended.
This position is available for an immediate start
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.