- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Service Transition Analyst
Delivery Service Transition Analyst required for a 3 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Reading, Berkshire.
Working for a high-profile organisation, you will be placed within the Data and Analytics team delivering a transition to live of the Microsoft Azure platform DevOps service to support a broad range of exciting analytics. Following best practices, you will be aiding/documenting/facilitating the projects where integration with Group IT processes are required.
Initially you'll contribute directly to the Service Transition of the build and deployment activities involved in establishing the new platform then work on the Service Transition framework for the significant pipeline of future analytics projects. You'll be working in an extended team of internal and external professionals and your job will include responsibilities for: Services; Operations; Methodology; Partnering; Governance; Continuous Improvement; Quality.
* Author / implement / embed ITIL processes as applicable to a cloud environment
* Ensure that all processes / changes adhere to company Policies as agreed in the TOR (Transfer of Ownership) document
Technologies and experience required:
* ITIL V3 Certified
* Agile and DevOps development concepts and methodology, as applied to data driven analytics projects, working closely with DevOps engineers and other specialists to implement the operating model.
* experience of Service Transitioning Cloud projects and Azure analytics components through design, build and implementation lifecycles, including technologies such as Data Lake Analytics, Power BI and Microsoft Visual Studio, Data Factory, SQL DB/DW and SSIS
* knowledge and experience of implementing operating models (ITIL compliant) in a cloud environment; especially release management, environment management and support processes.
This position is to start ASAP and will be based in Reading. There will be some occasional travel to Hampshire and some remote working options available. Rate range of offer between £300 - £400 per day ltd/umbrella depending on your level of experience. IR35 determination review in April 2020
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.