- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Information and Performance Analyst
Information and Performance Analyst required for a 3 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Essex.
Working inside of IR35 for a high profile NHS organisation, you will be working within the Business Analysis and Reporting team. You will be the first point of contact for performance and business reporting requirements - designing, developing and providing highly complex analysis reports.
* To be responsible for analysing customer and service requirements, related to data and information.
* To be responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of performance dashboards which ensure the right information is available at the right times at all levels of the organisation
* To be responsible for the Trust Dashboard systems ensuring dashboards remain up to date, current against trust targets and fit for purpose
* To extract complex data from multiple Trust systems, using multiple, complex querying methods and languages. Including SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and T-SQL.
* To write complex SQL (SSMS) code and test theory to successful output.
* To be responsible for production and development regular reports using appropriate query languages and software packages to analyse and interpret Trust performance
For this position you need to have previous experience in the following:
* Advanced skills in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) query writing
* Knowledge of T-SQL. Writing complex data retrieval queries, stored procedures and views.
* Experience of information extraction and analysis experience
* Advanced level in MS Office Excel - Macros, Pivot Tables
* Reporting writing, interpretation and presenting complex information
This position is to start ASAP and will pay 18.70 + HP PAYE or £23.25 umbrella/deemed ltd (inside of IR35)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.