- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
A business analyst is now required to work closely with our client to support delivery of a range of financial services software and applications
The project scope will include requirements analysis, documentation, support of testing and BAU transition
The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of the strong and growing Financial Services team, capturing and analysing current processes, proposing and defining process improvements, defining requirements and designs in order to support the completion of successful migration of a mortgage origination system. The successful candidate will be able to proactively take on tasks, working either independently or in a group to deliver quality assignments under minimal supervision.
- Designs or modifies business processes and the corresponding information technology solutions in the mortgages domain
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, researching gaps and providing process and/or development solutions
- Acts as liaison between the client's business users and technology staff
- Actively participates in the development of new services business opportunities
- Fills an analyst functional role to analyse requirements and build quality solutions that meet the requirements and advises clients on Solution offerings, strategy, designs, implementation approaches and alternatives / trade-offs
- Works with client technical staff during the requirements definition and implementation to finalise requirements and resolve issues
- Identifies opportunities for follow-on business and assists in creating change orders
- Supports delivery of advisory services, strategic planning activities and business case development within Financial Services
- Supports the analysis and modelling of client environments including business interactions, processes, organisational structures, business goals, etc.
- Provides input on implementation status and changes to risks, estimates or schedule
- Collaborates with business analyst peers to efficiently resolve design issues, improve design quality and share high quality information.
Ideally candidates will have experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience as a business analyst in a client-facing capacity
- Previous experience working in large, complex deals, working with multiple teams
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience leading/Supporting workshops, defining requirements, defining business processes (BPM / Business Process Mapping As-is)
- Experience of working in Financial Services is essential, including mortgage origination and mortgage servicing
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Familiar with project management concepts including project scheduling, risk management, estimation, Work Breakdown Structures, requirements management / traceability, Change Management, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Relevant IT implementation experience
- Strong business acumen
- Business modelling (e.g. Business Process Swim-lanes)
- Requirement analysis and definition (Use Cases / Business Requirement Specifications)
- Ability to facilitate client workshops
- Strong communications skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.