- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Project Manager - Digital
Our Client is looking for a Project Manager with experience in E-Commerce environment in the their head office in Surrey. 12 months contract inside IR35
- Prepare plans and deliver key business documentation.
- Oversee the project over different locations
- Must have the ability to communicate with high level/ senior management
- Carry out training sessions and deliver end user satisfaction
- Meet all project requirements
- Ability to deliver presentations to senior level managers
- Deliver reports to stakeholders with project expectations
- Ability to manage different major projects in an agile environment at once with a details track record
Key Skills & Requirements
- Must have project management experience in Retail E-Commerce environment
- A high level of business intelligence and strong project management skills
- Ability to organise project work effectively, reprioritize as new demands / changes arise
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong organisational and communication skills
- Proven experience across a range of E-commerce technologies and various e-commerce platforms
- Understanding and experience in E-Commerce operations and web technology
- Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP experience desirable)
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Visio,Outlook,Word,PowerPoint,Excel)
- Experience of software development tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong understanding of the software development life-cycle in the Agile Model
- Good knowledge of ERP, CRM , e-commerce systems
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.