- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Solution Architect - Cloud (IaaS / SaaS), datacentre, applications, desktops, IT service delivery - Liverpool - helping define and design forward thinking solutions taking best of breed and emerging technologies and tying them together as solutions
Solution Architect - Cloud (IaaS / SaaS), datacentre, applications, desktops, IT service delivery - Liverpool - helping define and design forward thinking solutions taking best of breed and emerging technologies and tying them together as solutions to solve business challenges
This is a really interesting role tasked with researching and evaluating technologies and putting together high level solution designs to integrate new and emerging technology and solutions with a modern IT landscape that mixes cloud and legacy / monolithic infrastructure. You'll be responsible for taking on business challenges and putting together design solutions to work with internal teams and a number of partners and 3rd parties to act as a design authority and custodian of design principles.
Ideal applicants will need to have a broad IT understanding at a conceptual level across IT and experience designing IT solutions covering most of the following -
- Strong background in high level design
- Good conceptual knowledge of the benefits of Cloud Computing for IaaS (azure preferably) and integrating SaaS applications and services.
- Datacentre technologies and solutions
- Backup and Storage
- Desktop Services
- Delivering a diverse range of applications
- Experience of working with 3rd parties or outsource providers / MSP's acting in a design authority / leadership position (desirable)
- An understand of the TOGAF design framework or other design principles and methodologies (desirable)
There may be a very small amount of UK travel required (3-4 days a month) but predominantly the role will be based near the airport, with free parking on site. In return a salary of up to £60k is on offer. Due to the nature of some of the work, you will be required to undergo Security Clearance as part of the role. Prior or current clearance would be looked on favourably but isn't a prerequisite.
Solution Architect - Liverpool - Cloud (IaaS / SaaS), datacentre, applications, desktops, IT service delivery
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.