- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Web Developer
My client is looking for a Senior Web Developer to join their team, you will be give the opportunity to work on a new product/platform being built from scratch on a NXP iMX8 with Embedded Linux OS.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
A Senior Engineer is expected to:
- Work alongside the architect and make recommendations regarding design of the software and formalises technical specifications.
- Have knowledge of specific areas of the product development or technology and actively assist other engineers in areas of expertise.
- Be self-motivated and be able learn and develop new skills as required.
- Provide input into architecture design and take responsibility and accountability for subsystem design.
- Deliver clearly documented and accurate designs.
- Challenge assumptions and strive to find own solutions in discussion with other engineers.
- Identify opportunities in product development that will provide benefits to the customer.
- Provide support to the validation phase of the development and the validation department.
- Take responsibility for development tools and/or negotiations related to bought-in parts, products or tools which support product design and development.
- Identify and suggest ways of improving the company working practices and implement the changes.
- Have knowledge of and be able to interpret compliance standards.
- Perform research in areas defined by oneself or others.
- Embedded Software Development using C/C++
- Expereince of developing on Embedded device
- Experience of developing Single-Page Applications (SPAs) with NodeJS
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins.
- Good understanding of secure development practices.
- Use of a version control system, e.g. GitHub
- Experience of Test Driven Development
- Experience of UX Design for Industrial Automation Equipment
- Experience of Yocto Linux
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.