- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Service Desk / 1st Line Support Technician
1st Line Support Analyst required until March 2020 based in Bradford, Yorkshire.
Working for a well-established Healthcare organisation, you will be based within the central Service Desk team providing 1st line remote support to end users over the Yorkshire area.
* Work on the IT Service Desk, taking calls by telephone, email, & self-service
* Provide a good level of technical support to all customers, irrespective of location
* Provide first assessment of calls, and an accurate level of technical troubleshooting, maintain high levels of first line fix whenever possible
* Record, prioritise, triage, troubleshoot, monitor and accurately assign tickets to other technical support teams when necessary
* Perform various technical tasks, i.e. AD Updates, Software Deployment and remote support within a hybrid VDI & Desktop environment
* Escalate issues and alert Service Desk Team Leaders when applicable
* Be aware of service and quality level targets, assist in meeting them
* Contribute towards the KnowledgeBase to create, evaluate and maintain speedy customer resolution to common issues
* Ensure ownership is taken for all customer requests, accurately manage requests and actively communicate with the customer
* Ensure, under guidance from Team Leaders, that adequate cover is maintained for all IT support services and tasks during supported hours
For this role you need to have the following previous experience:
* Experience of Service Desk and Desktop Support or an interest in Information Technology, with aspirations to progress into an IT based career
* Knowledge and troubleshooting skills in desktop and networking infrastructure technologies in a Microsoft environment including supporting Windows, Active Directory, MS Office and standard software is desired
* Good written and verbal communication skills including an ability to communicate technical points at a user level and a good telephone manner
* ITIL knowledge
This role is to start asap and will pay £10.47 p/h PAYE + pension and holiday pay or £13.64 p/h Ltd/Umbrella
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.