- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
1st Line Support Engineer
Our client is now looking for a 1st Line Support engineer to join them on a 3 month contract in Keynsham, near Bristol
- First level (L1) support including device build, VPN connectivity, login and standard core apps issues
- Support end User Machine and client owned devices
- Document all the issues raised by Users in excel document.
- Work to SLA thresholds for incidents, requests and problems
- Onsite support to troubleshoot with system performance optimization.
- Check for VPN updates and troubleshoot issues related to VPN.
- Providing end-user, desktop support
- Escalate IT issues where necessary
Experience with the following:
- Install/uninstall software packages
- Device Break and fix
- Hardware Refresh
- LAN and telephone cabling
- Network configurations
- BAU support
- Mobile device swaps
- Whole Unit Swap
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.