- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers are working in partnership with a leading consultantcy who are on the hunt for multiple Tibco Specilists to work together with one of their Financial clients.
Tibco Specialist - 3 Months - Leeds
Networkers have partnered with a leading consultancy that are looking for multiple Tibco consultants for one of their financial clients.
This is a 3 month initial contract that could potentially go on for 2 years. The position is based in Leeds however other locations are available.
- Delivering 3rd level development and support in the field of TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x application algorithms and design (EMS)
- Developing, testing and implementing bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Subject matter expert for TIBCO BusinessWorks applications
- Developing and maintaining required operational documentation
- Developing new support processes and deploying them within the support group in order to improve organization's response time and quality
- Developing and deployment of new scripts that will help to support customers' applications
- Initiating change requests which will improve application performance
- Collaborating with project teams on new features implementation
- Assisting during system downtimes and upgrades
- Providing effective communication with the customer
- Experience using TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x
- Experience with TIBCO Enterprise Message Service
- Java and other relevant technologies: XML, XPath, HTTP, JMS, SOAP, JDBC and Web Services
- Familiarity with Integration, Testing , Deployment tools - Jenkins, GIT
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure
Nice to have:
- Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle
- Knowledge in Linux or/and UNIX and TIBCO Spotfire
- Working involvement in Application Management or Project management
- Familiarity with ITIL framework
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.