- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IT Ops Support Manager
Join a Top Spanish Digital Bank, at the forefront of technology innovation. Be part of a team that is creative, dynamic and flexible.
The IT Ops Support Manager is a senior role leading, overseeing and ensuring the successful performance of the organisation's IT Operations team, which manage code releases, monitor their technology platform health and provide production support, while coordinating the implementation of new operations patterns across the team ensuring technical & quality consistency.
- Own accountability on end-to-end IT Operations support
- Facilitate critical dependencies management across the organization.
- Ensure technical quality & performance standards are enforced. Accountable for released software's quality and performance.
- Review service levels reports and define action plans to ensure alignment with agreed targets.
- Define key performance metrics/ levels to measure external personnel, consistently.
- Establish short-term objectives and long-term strategic and technical roadmap; engage staff in collaborative review and finalization of long-term objectives.
- Effectively mentor, train, coach, counsel, and motivate staff to achieve consistently high performance.
- Cultivate a learning environment to expand staff skills and abilities.
- Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration.
- Typically has +10 years of IT work experience, including 3 or more years managing IT operations in a senior position.
- Proven track record and experience in developing IT processes and solutions, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic organization environment.
- Demonstrable working experience as AWS SysOps or similar role. Strong knowledge of cloud environments, with usage of modern patterns like infrastructure as code or ephemeral servers.
- Strong background in systems automation.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence from other teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels, ranging from executive members to technical specialists.
- Ability to lead and motivate others demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures that the right people are in the right place doing the right things at the right time.
What's on offer
* Permanent contract directly with client
* Extremely competitive Salary
* Health and life insurance
* Restaurant tickets
* Young and dynamic work environment
* Growth and learning
* Certified training
* Work in the centre of Madrid
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.