- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Major Incident Manager
A leading Defence Contractor requires a Major Incident Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month contract based in Preston, Lancashire.
Major Incident Manager - 6 month contract - Preston, Lancashire - £320.58pd (LTD) + (other payment methods available)
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
This role requires you to undertake a BPSS + Criminal Record Check
- The suitable applicant will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a MAJOR incident manager. Incident Managers and Service Desk Agents need not apply
- MUST be able to produce high quality communications via SMS and email of updates to live major incidents
- MUST be able to drive resolution plans from suppliers to ensure service restoration as quickly as possible
- MUST be able to co-ordinate plans and updates of multiple major incidents whilst being constantly aware of meeting SLAs and targets
- SC clearance is preferable but can start on BPSS
- MUST have a basic understanding of the SIAM model (Service Integration and management)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.