- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IP Network Design Engineer
An IP Network Design Engineer is required on a permanent basis working in Winchester.
There is a competitive salary on offer as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
As part of the IP network engineering team, you will be responsible for the design and configuration of internal firewall network, providing LAN and WAN network connectivity between offices and data centres to support the IT systems.
Other key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Identify network connectivity options to connect services to the company network.
* Provide technical knowledge to the deployment of network infrastructure.
* Define firewall rules required to support connectivity.
* Define high and low-level network topology showing firewalls required to support connectivity.
As a vital member of the team, you'll be able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge and experience in IP/MPLS Core Networks, understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN, experience with 3G/4G and broadband connectivity, experience of low level design of network connectivity, data centre network experience.
Other skills include:
* The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment to support the network engineering team
* Real strengths in written and verbal communication and teamwork
* Highly organised skill set to enable full support to the team
* Creative ways to solve problems and obstacles
This is an exciting Opportunity for some looking to take the next step in their career
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.