- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Systems Business Analyst
A leading Defence Contractor requires a Systems Business Analyst to join their team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 6 month contract basis.
To lead, consult and support Information Management & Technology in the development and application of people, projects, policies and processes, IMST strategy, systems and Information Management & Technology programme of work. To manage and coordinate activities and participate in all aspects of the full project and systems lifecycle, ensuring the products implemented add value to the Submarines business and contribute to or influence the strategic direction of the business.
- Leadership - undertake people management or build an effective team to support projects and other Information Management & Technology activities.
- Customer Management - Identify and manage key stakeholders ensuring that relationships are developed and enhanced. Interact effectively and confidently with the Business Customers, Information Management & Technology Management and Vendors clearly articulate Information Management & Technology concepts and services.
- Take on a lead roll, provide consultancy advice and guidance and manage through to completion any Information Management & Technology projects and activities.
- Lead the implementation of deliverables against Information Management & Technology business activities.
- Demonstrate advanced Problem Analysis/Problem Solving methodologies.
- Management of financial and commercial aspects within Information Management & Technology.
- Use appropriate facilitation, communication and presentation techniques to support Information Management & Technology activities.
- Benchmark and review improved ways of working - continually seeking opportunities for productivity improvement, quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Support the mentoring and management of Information Management & Technology trainees.
- To know how to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules, control measures and security policies.
- Demonstrated business knowledge in relevant areas
- Experience of working in an IMST development function with a range of complex deliverables across different areas.
- Knowledge of Submarines business policies and processes.
- Organisational skills, facilitation, mentoring, commercial awareness, budget management and quality/version control experience.
- Relevant IT degree or business degree, experience in consultancy or people management position.
- Stakeholder Management, Leadership and Problem Solving/Analysis expertise.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.