- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Information Security Assurance Analyst
Do you have a keen interest in information security and assurance? Are you looking to start your career or looking to change your role?
I am looking for someone who is really passionate about information security.
I am looking for someone who is a self starter and a team player.
This is a great opportunity if you would either like to start your career or develop and continue your career in information security.
The main purpose of this role is to deliver on the information security assurance plan, and implement processes and activities to provide assurance that the Information Security Policy and associated Standards and controls are in place and working effectively.
- Ideally, experience of working in an information security and/or governance function, and providing assurance, management and/or metrics reporting
- Understanding of core information security principles, concepts and approaches
- An understanding of risk and risk management
- Understanding or knowledge of privacy regulations and legislation
- A passion for information security
Able to build strong relationships across the business to further opportunities to collaborate and share good practice
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.