- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Windows 10 Support Analyst
A Windows 10 Support Analyst is required on a 4 month contract based in Nottingham
Working within the central helpdesk team of a busy IT and Customer Services Department, you will be providing Windows 10 and 2nd line support to end users.
As you will be working as part of a busy 2nd line team your responsibilities will include:
* Delivering exceptional levels of service
* Escalate issues where appropriate
* Consultation with external 3rd parties
* Support the Service Desk management team to evaluate and introduce new or existing incident management and request processes and procedures, to ensure that they are carried out in the most efficient and effective manner.
* Excellent knowledge of Windows 7/10, Mac OS, IOS and Microsoft Office
* Support of desktop hardware - PCs, printers, thin clients, laptops, iOS and Android tablet devices
* Hardware setup / Installation of Laptops, desktops, mobiles and tablets
* Software installation across laptops, desktops, mobiles and tablets
* Understanding of anti-virus software and security threats
* Knowledge and experience of ITIL to foundation level
* Knowledge of working in a complex IT environment where systems have been put together over time to create a complex overall systems architecture
* Knowledge of Linux operating systems
* Knowledge of Cisco IP Telephony
* Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies and how Specsavers utilizes them.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Intune
This role will start ASAP and will pay £11 per hour PAYE and £14.50 per hour LTD/Umbrella.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.