- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Digital Project Manager
A newly created Digital Project Manager job role based in Surrey working for a globally recognisable branded business.
This Digital Project Manager job role, based from my clients' offices in Surrey, is a newly created job role as a result of increasing project workload. Joining an established team consisting of three Project Managers and reporting into the Digital Programme Manager, this role will see you tasked with delivering key projects prioritised on the road-map and will be involved in various different work-streams.
You will take ownership of key digital projects from planning through to delivery, picking up projects that are in-flight as well as working on projects from initiation through to completion. You will document project requirements/deliverables, identify key stakeholders, prepare project plans and requirement documentation and track risks, issues and items for action throughout the project and ultimately responsible for successful delivery.
You will need:
- To possess demonstrable experience managing several projects at once of various sizes within Retail E-Commerce environment
- Full project life-cycle experience
- Digital project management experience, including software development
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the software development life-cycle
- Agile methodology
- Understanding and experience in E-Commerce operations and web technology
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business that offers not only short-term challenge but longer term career development.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.