- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Our client is looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join them in Wellingborough
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Review service provider performance, reconciling against internal operating systems, highlighting performance trends to management
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new reporting process improvement opportunities
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills, ability to VLOOKUP, etc.
- Working Knowledge of Excel
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or similar subject
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.