- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
An IT engineer is required to provide help and support with the migration/configuration of legacy data from Microsoft to Google Suite.
- Gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Prepare data migration
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of VBA and Java
- A good understanding of Google Suite - Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Drive for storage, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites for collaboration
- Positive attitude towards development and learning new skills
- Capacity to work in autonomy
- Capacity to report on work done and coach/train teammates
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.